Welcome to 'Your Tax Back!'

The specialist in UK Tax Refunds

Am I eligible for a tax refund?

In the UK you are able to make a claim of your tax after the end of the financial year (5th April).

If you have worked for a short period in the UK 3-6 months and are leaving or have already left, it is possible to make your claim during the current financial year.

Woman wondering if you is eligible for a tax refund

Choose your language >

If you think you are owed a refund please click here to use our PAYE Tax Calculator

WWoman with thumb upe specialise in Tax Refunds for:

TickSelf-Employed Tax Refunds

TickPAYE Tax Refunds

TickConstruction Workers Tax Refunds

TickForeign Students

Tick Working Holiday Makers


Your-Tax-Back.com specialises in refunds for anyone how has worked in the UK in the last six years.

In the UK the current tax rates are 20% on earned income up to £37,400 and 40% on income over £37,400.

At present one in three UK taxpayers are owed a tax refund. Every year millions of pounds of over paid tax go unclaimed.